Comprehensive Car Insurance


Generally considered the most popular type of domestic motor insurance available for your vehicle.

Generally it covers:

  • Costs to repair damage to your own vehicle,
  • Costs to repair damage to someone else’s vehicle or property damage,
  • Generally Theft cover is also included.


Generally policies are arranged on a “market value” basis. This means that if the vehicle is stolen and not recovered or damaged beyond repair, the insurer generally pays the current market value of the vehicle at the time of the claim.


Premiums for comprehensive insurance are generally based on a number of factors, including:

  • Model and/or Type of Vehicle– any modifications or accessories may also effect the premium rating
  • Drivers age – including the age of the youngest regular driver
  • Driving record of the nominated drivers
  • Claims history
  • Usage of Vehicle – private or business use


Third Party, Fire & Theft


This  type of policy offers an alternative , as the name suggests it generally covers fire damage, theft of the vehicle and third party property damage only.  It does not cover your vehicle for damage under any other circumstances.


Third Party Property Damage Insurance


Offers coverage against damage that you cause to another person’s vehicle or property only and does not provide any cover for damage to your own vehicle.


Third Party Personal Injury Insurance


As a national statutory insurance it is compulsory in all states and territories of Australia to have Third Party Personal Injury Insurance. This policy is dependant on the state the vehicle is registered and resides in, this policy is either included in your annual vehicle registration or can be taken separately (also commonly referred to  as a Green Slip or CTP). This covers injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accidents only.


For more information or to arrange a quote, please contact our team today.